Sunday, September 16, 2018

NSV - multiple in a week!

So our (my husband and I) weight loss journeys have been slow and steady, Small life style changes, continuous better decisions.

Having said that - sometimes I forget where we started. Considering we’ve been on this journey for 2.5 years - I guess it’s easy to forget!

NSV 1 - 2 years ago I was a solid 2X, size 20. Last year I was between 16-18 but closer to an 18. This weekend I had some extra money and needed some new stuff because it was getting “stretched out from wear” (I clearly didn’t realize I was just slightly smaller) and so I go shopping and grabbed all the things I wanted I. Both 16 and 18 or 1X and 2X. EVERY THING I BOUGHT WAS THE SMALLER SIZE. This was so exciting!! It’s only been a total of about 40lbs in 2.5 yrs and I still have a long way to go, but just seeing these changes is such a boost!!

NSV2 - I went to see my husbands grandma yesterday, one of the first things she says is “you’ve lost weight”. Not a question. A statement. That was nice to hear.

NSV3 - I put on a pair of shorts this morning that I bought in May. Straight from the dryer. And they’re baggy. Not much. But more so than the last time I wore them a few weeks ago.

NSV4 - our wedding anniversary is today. And I can see a difference in our photos from that day to the ones we took last night.

I guess the biggest change I’ve made in the last 3-4 weeks has been paying attention to when I’m full when I am eating. I stop when I’m full, not when the plate is empty, or when I hate myself. I haven’t avoided any certain foods in the last month. Just been more conscious about quantity. Seeing these changes is such a good push for me to continue doing what I’m doing and stay on this path.

I hope everyone is also having a good weekend!!

submitted by /u/SleepingBanana86
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OvXLml

No comments:

Post a Comment