Sunday, September 16, 2018

Weight loss, anxiety and ideal weight

So I’ve been large my whole life. I haven’t been under 200 since my early high school years.

I’m a mom of two now and I need to lose weight. I hate the way I look, hate the way clothes “fit” and hate the way I feel. I’m tired all the time.

During my second pregnancy I had horrible anxiety which caused terrifying panic attacks specifically in the morning. Now, I’m taking a medication that helps but the anxiety is always still there. No panic attacks but it sometimes feels like I’m about to get one. Especially in the morning. I feel my heart race a bit in the morning and I use it as an excuse to not exercise. Then I come home from work (where I primarily sit all day) and use my tiredness as an excuse. I’ve had my checkup with my doc and there’s nothing wrong in terms of thyroid. Etc.

I’m 5’11 inches tall, 31 years old and weigh 285 pounds 1) is it possible for me to ever be physically healthy? I really am tired at night and I really do feel both tired and anxious in the morning ... 2) What weight should I be aiming for?
3) How long should this goal take?

The kicker is that I have a mini home gym with a treadmill, kettlebells, a whole whack load of workout DVDs just ready for me!! And yet I still don’t want to do anything it seems.

Like I said I’ve been bigger my whole life but I want to believe that I can achieve a healthy weight and be proud of myself.

submitted by /u/TeenyHudd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Nf5VCO

No comments:

Post a Comment