Sunday, September 16, 2018

Has anyone had success with cutting out bread?

This might sound silly, but I feel as though bread is the one food that derails my weight loss progress. Not chocolate, not chips, none of the typical "weakness" foods. But bread.

Every time I start out the day with good intentions, as soon as I have a taste of bread I will sabotage myself for the rest of the day. It's like I can have all of the bread and still want more.

Every effort I've tried to limit my bread intake just does not work. So I'm thinking of cutting it out all together, or maybe I should take it a step further and cut out carbs all together? I'm not sure, curious to hear other people's experiences with this.

submitted by /u/tinkerbell-z
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Negia2

No comments:

Post a Comment