Thursday, September 13, 2018

Help or resources needed for poor obese girl

Hey y’all,

(Sorry about formatting I’m typing on my phone)

I’m one month in on my weight loss journey. My starting weight was 305 and current weight is 292 lbs.

I accomplished this mostly by dieting (1700 cal/day) and exercising 3 times a week. I’m feeling good generally.

My brother and I recently had a debate about fitness that got me feeling like I wasn’t doing enough. He thinks I haven’t done any real progress in this one month and I need to push myself even harder.

According to MyFitnessPal I’m doing well, losing about 2 lbs per week (have a -4.3% change this month). I don’t have access to a lot of other resources except free fitness apps and I can’t really afford a nutritionist or a fitness instructor. I can only afford seeing a doctor every four months with my insurance also.

I need some help finding resources that can help me lose more weight or make even more progress. My brother claims to know someone who lost 30 lbs in two days. I would love to lose that much weight as well but I’m not quite sure how to make that change.

Does anyone know of a good weight loss plan I could follow or any fitness plans that can help me through my goals?

TLDR: fat girl needs free resources to help lose even more weight. Already use MyFitnessPal and does 1.5 hours of cardio and 1.5 hours of strength training per week. Please help!

submitted by /u/naaera
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Oj4xLZ

No comments:

Post a Comment