Saturday, September 15, 2018

How do you combat negative obsessive weight loss behaviour

I’m a 23 year old girl an I’ve battled with self image since a young age. I was born chubby and grew up to be a fat kid. My whole life I didn’t see myself as fat until people started commenting and my family started making fun of me. At 16 I decided enough was enough, i was scared of being the fat girl at uni and decided to lose weight. I did it by restricting my food intake and lost over 30lbs. Ever since, I’ve developed an obsessive eating disorder where l weighed myself at least twice a day, calorie count everything, my life revolved around what l ate and it dictates how l feel about myself. I’ve been trying to switch to a healthy lifestyle with regular exercise and more nutritious food. But it still triggers all of my negative habits, what can l do to help myself?

submitted by /u/fatum30
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Qtbc7I

No comments:

Post a Comment