Monday, September 17, 2018

I ate at maintenance for a little while, and guess what?

I maintained!

I guess, in my head, I turned eating at a deficit into the only acceptable way to eat. My primary method of weight loss has been CICO and moderate exercise, which has totally worked for me, but this past week I’ve really just been craving carbs. Pizza, pasta, garlic toast, you name it I probably ate it. I still counted my calories and clocked in at about 1800-2000 per day.

I was SO nervous stepping into the scale because I was worried I had gained, but I didn’t! I just wanted to remind my future self and anyone else out there who feels guilty about indulging every once in a while that it really isn’t the end of the world. I look the same, I weigh the same, but I do feel a little more sluggish because of the pizza I ate today lol. (Thankfully I had a coupon and got the extra cheese for free!)

submitted by /u/sweatsuitandtie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OERlRy

No comments:

Post a Comment