Thursday, September 13, 2018

Why do guys at my weight not look as...well, fat?

I weighed in today at 202lbs. I’m so close to my goal - and I’m a tall guy as well. But I thought my body would look better by now, however I’ve still got a lot more fat. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve gone down to a 36 waists from a 44, and am wearing large shirts in stead of XXXL. But my gross man boobs are still there - they’re just more droopy and not really filled with anything. Tummy is also getting smaller, but it’s very much still there. It’s just that I’ll see progress pics of guys shorter than me at my weight and they look amazing, but I still have a lot of fat even though I’m beating a healthy BMI.

I just started lifting weights - could that be it?

I’m trying to keep my head up but it’s getting discouraging. I get all of these compliments from people and it’s nice, but I can’t believe I’m anywhere near my goals, and all I think who complimented is “this person has no idea what’s going on under these clothes”.

I’m almost at a year of weight loss (Jan), and I’d hoped to feel comfortable dating and such. But at this point I don’t feel any better about my body naked than I did 70lbs ago, or when I was 320lbs in high school. I see so much progress when I look at my body, but also that I just have so much more work to do.

submitted by /u/Pineapple_Diet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OhQfLC

No comments:

Post a Comment