Sunday, June 9, 2019

29F - Why god why am I not losing weight...

Weight loss is frustrating!

I get that Rome was not built in a day, but I certainly wish I could see results a little faster. It causing me to worry I'm some sort of abnormality that should be locked up and studied! Exaggerations aside, I'm wondering what is wrong or why I'm not seeing any results on the scale.

I'm 29, 240lb starting now 233lb, female, and started dieting and exercising with the goal of weight loss fifteen days ago with the goal of eating a strict 1400 calorie diet and pushing myself to do an hour of exercise 5 days a week. I do normally eat back the calories I burn through exercise and have been measuring my food. Cut out all junk foods, quit soft drinks, and have been sticking to water and tea.

Mentally, I feel much happier and definitely now starting to feel more energy than I have in a very long time, so I'm definitely happy there.

But for the last week (6 days), I have not seen any weight loss on the scale, it's remained a steady 232-233 weight. I was hoping I'd see some sort of steady decline of my weight but that doesn't appear to be the case. Is this normal? What causes this if so? Am I doing something?

My Routine at the moment:

Monday - Rowing Machine

Tuesday - Exercise Bike

Wednesday - Treadmill

Thursday - Exercise Bike

Friday - Rowing Machine

The first week I did around 40 minutes a day, the second week I've been doing an hour.

Anyway thanks for the help! I'm just unsure what I'm doing wrong.

submitted by /u/PhantomFangirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2EZDcMj

No comments:

Post a Comment