Friday, June 7, 2019

A little background on the progress I have had. Since June of 2018, until the end of December, I lost 30 pounds. From January of this year until now, I am not losing any weight.

If I do, I drop a few poiunds and bam! they come right back. I swear I look at food and gain weight. It’s super frustrating. So now I’ve been plateauing for several months now and my motivation is going down the shitter. I want to lose another 15 pounds, my final goal weight. Nothing seems to be working or maybe I’m not committed enough as I once was. I do cardio and some weights at least 3 times a week, but shoot for 4 times. I tried to watch my calorie intake, intermittent fasting, even went to the doctor. So here I am, stuck. Any suggestions on getting my motivation up and how to restart this weight loss.

submitted by /u/iamrubi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WlBpXv

No comments:

Post a Comment