Friday, June 7, 2019

Girl gamers-VR

I decided to go ahead and purchase a VR for fitness related games and of course other games as well.

I have struggled with weight loss for a while. I am down currently 25 pounds but I still have a long way to go. I walk every morning 2 or more miles. I just needed something for that rainy day or afternoon workout. I was thinking treadmill but went with something a bit cheaper and more fun to try it out first and see if I would even workout at home.

I will be not walking as much in the morning as I live in South Carolina and it is like waking up and walking in a hot steamy sauna at 8am this time of year. I will be focusing more on VR and the occasional walk and gym visits (but not many gym anxiety like crazy).

I am a 25 year old female about 5’8 and currently 240. I hope to update this for anyone interested. I did find a lot of guys posting but for the girl gamers I wanted to see if it works. I will do 30 days. I will try to keep up with how many walks including miles to give you an idea.

I will see I did my first round with beat saber and by far the most fun workout I have ever had. It has also been very fun.

submitted by /u/lezbehonestkk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QY1mvl

No comments:

Post a Comment