Saturday, June 22, 2019

Advice for my weight loss journey

I have recently started my journey for a healthier lifestyle and have been trying to learn as much as I can to help myself. I find that counting calories is helpful for me, however I still try to focus more on my portion sizes and eating good nutritious food. I also have one day a week where I'll allow myself a treat or a few beers, not over indulging, but not limiting myself because otherwise I have a tendency to binge eat.

I am around 5"4, I weigh 65 kgs and I am doing light exercise of 30 minutes walking everyday, and some weights and squat routines 3 times a week. I plan to increase the exercise once my lower back has healed.

My BMR is 1,326, my TDEE is 1,825 and I am eating between 1,300 to 1,400 calories each day except for the one day a week that I might have some drinks or a treat.

I feel confident in my fitness plan for the moment, but as I am not an expert I was hoping for any advice on my plan, or if my plan would lead to some weight loss over a two month period. I'm still learning about all the calorie counting stuff, so at the moment I'm not sure if I have made a calorie deficit at all. I don't feel starved and feel great about maintaining this plan, so let me know any of your thoughts as they are greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/PhoenixBlvck
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IAGJ5P

No comments:

Post a Comment