Saturday, June 22, 2019

As someone with OCD, I am having a lot of difficulty keeping weight loss in perspective.

https://imgur.com/a/KVjtP1P These are my NSFW progress photos so click with caution!

I am 18 F, 210lbs and 5’7. I started a weight loss journey on May 25th when I went to my cousin’s wedding and noticed just how big I had gotten. I weighed myself at 217lbs which was the most i’ve ever weighed in my life. I decided I would track calories (800-1200 a day), hit the gym for 30 minutes every day, and take better care of myself. It has been hard, but I have been very consistent.

It has been about a month now and I teeter from 209-210. I feel completely discouraged. I feel like my mid weight goal of 170 and my final weight goal of 135 are completely unattainable. The number on the scales have barely changed and I don’t know if I even look different in the photos. I know my OCD and perfectionism has a lot to play in this. If I can’t succeed immediately, I love to just give up and that’s not how weight loss works. I just feel like crying all the time when XL shorts barely fit anymore. I don’t know where to go or what to do to speed up my weight loss. At this rate, I don’t think I’ll be able to loose any more weight once I hit 170.

I really want to loose to feel confident for when I go off to college so I have until next fall. Can I hit 135 in that time?

submitted by /u/Xiumin123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2N3bIM7

No comments:

Post a Comment