Sunday, June 23, 2019

Do you find that your taste buds change since eating cleaner?

When I got back into fitness 6 months ago, I started tweaking my diet. Mainly cutting out processed foods, sugar and alcohol. The last 3 months I've been doing mostly high protein/low carb to help with weight loss.

I would still get occasional cravings for sugar but the last few weeks.. they are pretty much all gone.

I know it's a small victory, but I love being able to go to the store and get foods that will fuel my body. Went to Costco today and only got lean meats, shrimp, veggies, plain yogurt, oats and frozen berries. It was strange seeing the contrast between my food at checkouts and people with tons of junk foods. I thought I would crave pizza or cookies while passing through those aisles, but I didn't. At all.

Went over to see my family and they had ice cream out, I took a table spoon, had couple bites and put it back. No desire to eat an entire pint like I'd normally do.

Do you find that you crave less or don't crave processed foods/sugar since eating cleaner?

submitted by /u/thisconditionallove
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IAyEhr

No comments:

Post a Comment