Friday, June 7, 2019

Everyone please take before, during, and after pictures of my weight loss, I wish I had

I really really wish I would have taken a set of before pictures, and a few in the middle to see and look back on my progress. I think it helps most people! And a lot of people like me enjoy seeing them I think.

I've lost 50lbs and never noticed anything changing till a memory popped up on Facebook and I saw how drastically I had changed.... I love seeing progress pictures, I think a lot of people do! and I'm tad bit jealous everytime that I didn't do it, so don't make my mistake and take plenty of progress pics! And don't be afraid to post them!

Encouraging words and a few upvotes can do wonders for your motivation and keep you chasing those goals! This sub is so awesome and such a motivator! Keep it up everyone!

submitted by /u/rooster5721
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QRo0W8

No comments:

Post a Comment