Friday, June 7, 2019

(f28) Today I accept ...

I’ve let my weight overtake my life. Instead of riding with my friends on Hangtime at Knott’s, I’m on the bench waiting for them. I was just right at the edge of being able to secure my seat for the ride. Thank God Knott’s puts a model of their seats at the start of the lines so I’m saved the embarrassment of being denied the ride in front of everyone.

Fuck, how did it get this bad? I hadn’t been to a roller coaster park in years and I used to fit in the rides fine but that was 50 lbs ago. Now, I’m 260 lbs in a 5’4” frame.

I can’t do this anymore. I need to take control. Tonight was my rock bottom, I can’t continue any longer.

How did you start your journey to weight loss?

submitted by /u/inch_2big4_Hangtime
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HZ0qnn

No comments:

Post a Comment