Thursday, June 6, 2019

Regaining motivation and what foods to avoid.

Hello, I am a 16 year old male with a SW of 217 (lbs) with my CW being 191.4 (lbs). My height is 6’0” Since the end of January ~26 or so I had a restrictive diet, somewhat of a modified IF, where I would eat one meal a day and limit myself to almost never having snacks. (On this diet I gave up bread, potatoes of any kind, sweets, and sodas) This worked for quite some time and at one point I was complimented on losing some weight by a classmate. On April 25 I went on a school trip to Orlando and ate how I wanted for the next week. Upon returning I fortunately discovered I had lost three pounds (due to my bad eating schedule & increased amounts of walking at Disney and Universal) However, even though I was back home I never had the energy or enthusiasm to resume my diet. I have from then on been fluctuating between the 190-194 range by occasionally making smart eating decisions. Now that summer has begun I am looking to find my motivation again and start exercising more often. I have recently gone on vacation and walk around 5-7 miles on the beach daily. I plan to continue this as I will be at the beach until the 22 of June. I came to ask what I can do to motivate myself to exercise more and eat healthily again. I would greatly appreciate tips on foods to avoid that are not necessarily obvious (sweets, sodas, junk food, etc). As well as foods you have found that helped you in your weight loss journey. Information on gym-going would also be extremely great because it’s something I have been wanting to do in order to get in shape but of course I am nervous. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Anvors
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QUs4Vs

No comments:

Post a Comment