Monday, June 10, 2019

Feeling deflated

Hey everyone,

I've been on/off the gym since January. I left my old gym due to moving house and joined a new gym about 2months ago with he intention of going a few days a week.

But this new gym has seriously left me feeling demotivated as hell. The staff are all registered person trainers and they don't offer any help or assistance when it comes to using machines/weights effectively and there's a clear clique mentality around the majority of them. I tried to sort of integrated myself but the only thing I got in return was "you should really sign up for PT sessions" I can't afford a gym membership and then pay for a PT on top of that. Running the figures and it was going to work out around £140 a month which I just can't afford.

I'm making the decision to quit the gym today as I feel I'm not getting my money's worth and I'm not putting in a decent shift, the atmosphere and the sense "I haven't a clue of what I'm doing" isn't helping.

Ive started keto now for a few weeks and it's a struggle but I'm doing pretty well. I've got an IF schedule in place and I am starting to feel less hungry which I'm taking as a good sign.

What I really want to know.. sorry for the rambling.. can I effectively lose weight by doing cardio workouts at home whilst lifting dumbbells? I don't have any cardio machines so it would be some HIIT with weights and just the floor. Is effective weight loss possible?

Thanks

submitted by /u/NinjaBadger4k
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2wHQmJg

No comments:

Post a Comment