Friday, June 7, 2019

Finally starting to see some face gains, 75lbs down in about 5 months and no longer constantly sweating!

Hey everyone! I've been following this sub since I started around new years. It's all been CICO and intermittent fasting/OMAD. Over the last month the weight loss slowed to 2 pounds then I hit a plateau, I did a 48 hour fast and it fixed the plateau and I felt great so I started fasting MWF and it's boosted my weight loss back to how it was in the first couple months. I eat the exact same thing every single day, I eat six low calorie burritos and a pound of cheesy broccoli and it's between 1200 and 1400 calories depending on how much of the ingredients I use. I weigh every gram of everything that goes into my mouth. I also drink pretty heavily every Saturday with friends, I'll have about 15 shots and I chase it with water and I won't eat anything that day. I've recently stopped drinking all together though because classes have picked up a lot. I have not noticed a change in weight loss. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Face gains: http://imgur.com/a/e1RcRaX

submitted by /u/Chiefertoons
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2EXANlh

No comments:

Post a Comment