Sunday, June 2, 2019

For those of you who work in the food industry and are successful with your weight loss, what’s your secret?

I currently work at a bakery. All of our stuff is freshly made, and I sometimes aid in making cookies, muffins, brownies...all the goodies. I’m so used to taking a little bite of a brownie or a broken cookie every now and then.

Today at work was the first day that I did NOT eat a single sweet. I instead opted for the watermelon we sell and a Kind bar. It’s very hard being around so many yummy foods. Especially watching customers get our desserts and take a bite out of it and exclaim just how GOOD it is.

It’s like..I want a bite too! But I know I shouldn’t.

So, for those of you in the food industry surrounded by foods you enjoy...what’s your secret to motivation? What keeps you from grabbing a bite of something?

submitted by /u/eoljjang
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WMpd6I

No comments:

Post a Comment