Sunday, June 2, 2019

Weight Loss: Conscious effort required

I've been trying to lose weight for a while now, and it's occurred to me that this is going to take a lot of conscious effort.

I'm F, 5'5", CW: 147lbs, GW: 120lbs. I have weight to lose, but I'm not technically overweight. This past week, I've actually been counting calories. I can eat about 1200cals, with a buffer if I work out. I've lost a pound.

It's a lot of conscious work. I can't just cut out junk or alcohol; I wasn't consuming that much to begin with. I can't go out to eat anymore either. One meal could blow my entire caloric intake. Goodbye social life.

I basically need to pay attention to everything I eat because it's very easy to mess up. It's just a ridiculous amount of vigilance and I understand how some people go into ED territory. I'm not even an emotional eater (actually, I don't eat when I'm stressed). I do take pleasure in food, and I love eating out socially.

Anyway, for those who have managed to lose weight, you should be very pleased. I'm hoping I can maintain this momentum and join your ranks, soon enough.

submitted by /u/LA-Throwaway7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QEUh2E

No comments:

Post a Comment