Monday, June 3, 2019

Losing weight but not inches?

Hello everyone.

My SW: 81 kgs in January 2018.Waist: 35.5 inch CW: 70.2 kgs today. Waist: 28-28.5 inches. I am 5'6, F.

So I am excited to say I am 0.2 kgs away from entering the 60's for the first time in my entire life. I am dying for the number to show up on the scale so I can snap it and record it as evidence of all my hard work.

Looking at before and after pictures, I can definitely notice my face and legs slimming. However, my waist measurements, which are usually in line with my weight loss, have not changed much during the last couple months (stuck at 28 inches) and that worries me and makes me believe I am only losing water weight or even muscle mass.

Lately I haven't been eating much and at the same time, my last decent workout was 2 weeks ago and have been sporadic due to the stressors in my life. I also fell ill twice this month, and I am approaching the end of my period.

I am just worried if this month's weight loss is truly sustainable or just a fluke due to all that has happened. A month ago I was 71.6 kg and I usually don't lose more than 1 kg per month. Once I get healthier again will my weight pick up suddenly? Appreciate any thoughtful opinion/input.

submitted by /u/positiveflower
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IdzgZ4

No comments:

Post a Comment