Sunday, June 9, 2019

Had two weeks off my diet and didn’t gain weight

So, I’ve got a lot of weight to loose. I had a big weight loss in my first month. However I’m not rushing it as I have a lot to lose. My first goal weight is to hit 250lbs by the end of the year.

I had two weeks of my diet due to a job change, various birthdays/meals out and festivals. Two days ago was the first day I weighed myself (fully expecting to have gained 4/5lbs) - turns out somehow I didn’t gain any weight. I’ve had multiple meals out, 2/3 tubs of Ben and Jerry’s, chocolate and birthday cake in this time. For the first time in my life I didn’t go ‘overboard’ like I use to do. I actually think I ate these things is moderation (previously unheard of).

I’m honestly so proud of myself - I’m hoping I can be under 300 in the next two weeks.

submitted by /u/Makeupmadness247
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ZfYVHg

No comments:

Post a Comment