Saturday, June 8, 2019

How working in fast food has helped my weight loss

I got a job probably around a month ago or so. Maybe more. It is in fast food, which I was extremely worried about for a while, because I have a hard time controlling myself with those things. On the upside, I don’t LOVE the food there so the temptation level is pretty low. Also it’s not free- just a 30% discount. Up until tonight I hadn’t weighed myself in a good couple of months, but when I stepped on the scale today, it read 190. In late March I was around 210, but it fluctuated heavily. I’m guessing it’s because I’m on my feet constantly, and along with that I don’t eat there pretty much ever. I don’t know why I was so shocked that it’s helped so much. Even just being around the food made me feel like I was going backwards with my progress. I’m sure it’ll stop dropping so quickly soon, but in the meantime this has given me a huge confidence boost. Has anyone else had any experiences with this? I’d love to hear about it.

submitted by /u/aine_bainne
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Wvk2IN

No comments:

Post a Comment