Sunday, June 9, 2019

How do I get started..... AGAIN?!

I’ve always been on the heavier side (5’5” 260lbs) and even at my skinniest, I felt big, ugly and out of place. Last year I joined weight watchers for the first time and in 4 months lost 40lbs. I was feeling great.. until summer came and photos were posted of me and I still looked fat. So I quit and gained it all back and more. Here I am... trying to start a weight loss journey again (for the umpteenth time) and I just don’t know how to stick with it. I’m so mad at myself for letting it go last year. I have about 80lbs to lose and really want to lose it. But I over eat when I’m bored, social, angry, sad, happy or lonely. Which means I over eat all the time. I know HOW to lose weight. Reduce calories. Whole and healthy foods. Work out. It’s just the execution that I fail on every. Single. Time.

Any suggestions on how to get started (AGAIN) and keep it going? I’m so frustrated and hate how I look.

submitted by /u/le_bice
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2XCC2xk

No comments:

Post a Comment