Friday, June 21, 2019

How many day-1s will it take?

To say that I’ve struggled with weight my entire life would be a ie. I’ve consistently lost the battle against obesity my entire life is a more accurate depiction of the truth. Sure I’ve thrown and landed a good punch here and there but only to see my opponent angered and make a come back with revenge. But I remain hopeful that one day I’ll be able to join so many on here who have seen success on their weight loss journey.

But here’s the thing, I still need to figure out what works for me. A journey of a million miles will always you in the same place unless you change something. You just can’t expect a different outcome from doing the same thing. So I continue to search for that “thing” that will push me to a different outcome. But it’s been a disappointing search for the longest time.

This is my life and like so many I’m just tired. But I love life and I love my kids even more. So today, for the countless time, I start my journey again from scratch.

Day-1: 323.6.

submitted by /u/jjznet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WULIqR

No comments:

Post a Comment