Sunday, June 23, 2019

I can finally see good progress

I'm male(20)/163-164cm/64kg, I've started my lose it journey only around 3 months ago (103 days to be exact in middle of march), back in 2015 i was the chubby boy in the group and i just want to be "thin", but now i realized i only need to reach a goal weight (for me it was 59-62kg), i actually discovered this sub late last year but something made want to start my journey, back then i was 71.2kg (overweight).

I was strolling around the web when i found a youtuber who uploaded a video on CICO, had no idea what it was so i just clicked on it to kill some time, but then i thought to myself "huh, that sounds quite simple, maybe i'll try it". Then i did and started to download the MyFitnessPal app and a scale to count my macros and did a 500 cal deficit (now i'm at 1377 cal).

It was like a mini game, you can eat anything as long as you don't over reach your calorie threshold and you'll win a reward which is lose a bit of weight everyday, a month after i started i researched on nutrition and foods that make me healthier, i discovered the foods with fat/fiber/protein/slow sugars can make you fuller longer, so i made a list of what foods i should prioritize so i don't starve and lack the essential nutrients to sustain my diet journey.

Now bear in mind that my progress is quite, that's because i didn't do any major workout of sorts, people have told me i should do workouts too which i agreed upon but i was a busy student and didn't have time for it, but as they say 70% of you weight loss journey depends on your diet, and slow progress is better than no progress.

In the middle of may i finally reached part of my goal, I was not overweight anymore according to my BMI, i was so ecstatic and overjoyed to finally see i made actual progress, however recently my weight loss rate have been decelerating for some reason, so now that I;'m finished with my exams I'm bent on complimenting my CICO with some workout and cardio.

I can't imagine what i would be if i didn't clicked on that random youtube video that day, thanks random internet guy. I'm nearly there guys only around 1-3 kg left for me to reach my "ideal" goal weight.

TL'DR, CICO should be a staple of every weight loss journey, sorry no face on [progress](https://imgur.com/kJBAH1z) pic, I'm very shy.

submitted by /u/blueasian0682
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IDTCMF

No comments:

Post a Comment