Sunday, June 23, 2019

Struggling with consistency

I’m 6’3 272. I can’t seem to stop eating fast food and sweets. Earlier today I binged on almost 4000 calories of fast food and some sweets. One of my meals was from Subway so at least I had one healthy meal. Once a week, I manage to stay under my daily calorie limit (2300), but the other six days I struggle. I am really into drinking sugary drinks and rarely drink water because I can’t stand the taste. Sometimes I will put a packet of Crystal Light in a bottle of water, but it is almost too sweet to drink at times.

I have to get more consistent with my weight loss efforts. I pretty much only workout on weekends. I work 3pm-130am during the week so i don’t really have a lot of energy to exercise. I cook my meals for the week on sundays to take to work for the week. However when I get off work I am super hungry and the only thing open late when I get off is fast food. I always tell myself I will eat fast food and stay below my calorie count but I don’t and instead I binge on fast food about 3-4 nights a week.

How do I develop some consistency and stay below my calorie counts more often?

submitted by /u/paulwall36
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2XoL849

No comments:

Post a Comment