Friday, June 14, 2019

I can't lose weight no matter what I do

Hello everyone, I'm going to explain my weight loss struggle and all of my known health issues and hopefully someone will be able to suggest (obviously not diagnose) what could possibly be stopping me from losing weight. Let me know if I should be posting this somewhere else.

Firstly, I would like to say I believe myself to be a healthy eater. I don't eat dairy as I'm lactose intolerant, but was also diagnosed with SIBO and so I have also stopped eating gluten as well. I never eat at fast food restaurants and I never drink soda or juice. I try to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday, sometimes I skip over lunch. My calories usually fall within 1,200-1,700 a day.

I started working out at a gym 3-4 times a week about two months ago, a little more. I always get my heartrate into the cardio stage. I use my Fitbit to track that. When I go to the gym I get 10,000 steps or more each day, if I don't work out I still get 8,000 steps.

I have sleep apnea, arthritis, iron deficiency that leads to anemia (I then get iron infusions), SIBO, and more recently my OBGYN said she believes I have endometriosis but didn't want to do the surgery to diagnose so she started me on the Nexplanon in December.

The reason I've become so upset is that I recently went on a solo trip to Scandinavia for 2 weeks where I walked 10,000 steps or more everyday, one day I literally got up to 25,000. I walked at least 50 floors everyday and at least 5 miles. So it was more exercise than ever probably ever done in my life. I still kept my diet, if not ate even healthier. I just got back yesterday, weighed myself, and I have GAINED weight somehow. I can't explain how sad I am.

Late last year I weighed about 140 and now I am up to 152, it fluctuates every day between pounds.

Please let me know if you have any questions or answers! I need help!

submitted by /u/welcometothedirt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WG5H7q

No comments:

Post a Comment