Friday, June 14, 2019

Seeking accountability partner for weight loss goals now that I have fallen off the wagon (5’7”, 29F, SW: 195; CW: 185; GW: 145)

Hey losers! Last year I had an accountability partner which helped so much. After almost a year, we got crazy busy with grad school so our daily messages lessened until we fell out of it. This last semester was the hardest for me and between not having my accountability partner anymore and the stress of school, I gained by 20 of the 30 pounds I had lost :( I would really love to have an accountability partner again and thought it could be nice with someone new for a fresh start! We could support each other until we reach our weight loss goals through messages on here or wherever is convenient.

My stats are 5’7”, Female, 29 years old, SW: 195; CW: 185; GW: 145.

Last year I got down to 157 at my lowest and am so disappointed in myself for gaining so much of it back. I think writing a daily message with someone will help a lot in getting me back on track. I don’t care if your stats are not similar to mine, I just want someone in the same boat who really wants to do whatever it takes to reach your goal weight and support each other!

Thanks for considering. Please PM me!

submitted by /u/NewYawker1990
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2MYmBPs

No comments:

Post a Comment