Friday, June 14, 2019

I have never worked this hard, yet the weight won't budge

I have always managed to lose weight just by cutting my calories and exercising. Now I am struggling so much and have no idea why.

Last year I gained weight after going through some nerve-wracking events which led to stress eating, and going on the contraceptive implant (which I have now removed). I joined the gym and began to practice intermittent fasting. The weight didn't shed at all after 2 months. This was despite that I gym 5 days a week. I do 2 days of cardio, 2 days of weights training, and one day at the gym's bootcamp.

I was feeling down about the results, but then decided that it must be my diet. I cut out sugar and fatty foods that I might put into dinner like cheese. I would typically eat a bowl of sugar-free porridge for breakfast, fruit for lunch, and 2 tuna sandwiches with brown bread and a bit of light mayo for dinner, or a meat-free curry made at home with brown rice. Then on two days a week I would cut carbs out. I had a bowl fat-free, sugar-free yoghurt for breakfast, fruit for lunch, and a salmon and avocado salad for dinner or a bowl of tomato soup. Still working out 5 days a week.

Nope; still no weight loss. I am shocked and confused. What am I supposed to do? Sick up the little food that I am eating? It feels like I am going insane. I am sitting in bed crying right now. I am so unhappy with my weight and feel like doing something drastic.

submitted by /u/Eunomia28
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2MPd5Ou

No comments:

Post a Comment