Friday, June 7, 2019

I used to overeat so much that I went within a week from 78kg->74.3kg and now I'm more motivated than ever

I have started my weight loss journey only a week ago or not even a week and somehow managed to lose almost 4 kg (obv water content too I guess because I eat extremely clean now, but again; I used to eat around 3k calories/day on some days; eating a cheese pizza ordered right from the restaurant which has 800grams was no problem for me and I would eat around 4 caloric sweets per day too and tons of pasta or bread with cheese). But - seeing results this early is absolutely amazing and it motivates me to not give up.I want to get to a better place physically and mentally too. I have suffered from depression because my mum died not even a year ago and I have been battling a chronic illness so it's the first step I took to actually end this nightmarish spiral. I just want to feel good in my body and also help my hormones to get better with losing weight. My self-esteem has been affected since I have gained so much weight (I used to always weight around 64-66kg) and I want to put an end to it.I am not bloated anymore and I'm motivated to keep going; I am starting to see results in my body too even though it has been only around 4kg less, plus I have also started adding some light exercise into my routine and I clean my house every day so I move around a lot to get that extra burn.

For all people who are thinking about losing weight don't start tomorrow. Start today- make better food decisions, download some app for counting calories and log absolutely everything you eat (that's what I do vigorously) and later get a kitchen weight and you are all set.

submitted by /u/Railgun_Misaka
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Wp9rKs

No comments:

Post a Comment