Tuesday, June 11, 2019

I’m done lying to myself, film doesn’t lie.

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening everyone!

A little bit of back story about me.

I started my journey early October last year weighing 22st 4lbs (312lbs) I was totally switched on 100% invested in my weight loss and it was going great right up until Christmas. I had lost 36lbs and had a ‘cheat week’ which lasted a little longer than a week.

I picked up my diet again in stages, trying a failing in February, it lasted 2 weeks. Again in March, I barely broke a week. This start/stop mentality carried on until 2 weeks ago.

I did so so well when I restarted a fortnight ago, I lost 7lbs, I was ecstatic and I felt a million bucks. This last weekend I had a night out on Saturday with my friends, that ‘cheat day’ lasted all weekend and right into yesterday where I finally said enough.

I love filmmaking and the whole creative experience so I’ve decided to film my struggles so I cannot lie to myself.

Hopefully I reach my weight goal and I can look back and make a nice movie out of it. If that day doesn’t come I can look back at my footage and say to myself, you didn’t try, you didn’t give this 100% and you didn’t hit a plateau you just didn’t give it as much effort as it needed.

Maybe I’ll build enough confidence to share my journey as it happens with you guys to help inspire others in my position but until then I’ll keep lurking here and upvoting the sh*t out of you all.

Love you all.

submitted by /u/190895
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2R83uR2

No comments:

Post a Comment