Friday, June 14, 2019

I'm officially not overweight anymore!

This is a huge fucking milestone! I decided to step on the scale and there it was, 70.7 kg (155 lbs)! I was so happy because only a week ago I was 2 kg heavier, so yeah, pretty great for just one week. I calculated my new BMI later and there it was, 24.5, under 25 which is the "overweight" mark. I have more weight to lose since my body still looks like shit, but hey, I'm closer to my goal now!

Btw I've lost about 12.3 kg (27 lbs) in two and a half months (I had a cheat couple of weeks where I gained 2 kg so I actually could've lost even more), so I'd say that I'm pretty good at this weight loss thing. If anyone wants to ask anything or any advice feel free to, I'm glad to help other people who are trying to lose weight!

And people, you can do it. You really can, just be strong and you will do it, there is no doubt.

submitted by /u/William_MM
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2XPm7fi

No comments:

Post a Comment