Friday, June 14, 2019

New to counting calories and OH MY GOD!

I'm sure this story is common, but holy fucking shit. Counting calories is so fucking easy. I have been 200 ponds wishing I was magically 170 pounds for like three years now. A friend of mine lost a lot of weight recently so I asked him what the trick was. He told me about CICO. He popped up a webpage that gave me an estimate of how many calories I should take in to stay the same weight. He told me that in a week if I were to be 3500 calories under that estimate I would lose a pound and that its simple math.

I have been going to the gym irregularly for like a year now. Like once or twice a week. So I decided I would give it a shot. His weight loss motivated me. I started going a bit more regularly. Like every other day give or take. I started counting the calories of what I was eating. My goal was to aim for 1900 calories a day. Its been a month and I have lost ten fucking pounds.

I hadn't realized how fucking bad some of the shit I was eating was. The main things for me was coffee creamer and cereal (Too ashamed to admit how many calories of it I was eating, but I really like Frosted Flakes). I completely altered what I was eating for breakfast and it changed everything. It was like boom. The fucking weight just fell off. I fully expect to lose another ten pounds probably within the next two more months. Based off of what I was reading earlier.

I'll admit. I haven't been perfect at going to the gym the 3-4 times or whatever. I also doubt that I am getting the true gym experience. I don't go that hard. I'm just flabbergasted. I had had it in my mind the trick was to push myself harder at the gym to lose weight. I hadn't realized my diet was that bad.

submitted by /u/AdamJDills
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2III0Xr

No comments:

Post a Comment