Friday, June 14, 2019

Anybody Else Feel This Way?

Female, 27, 5' 1.5", 189.4lbs

I go on and off of CICO all the time (within the last 3~ years), just depending on how motivated i'm feeling or how depressed i am, but i keep running into the same problem each time. Being female, i'm very limited in my caloric intake because i live a fairly sedentary life style. Sticking to around 1300 calories a day doesn't necessarily bother me, but i get SO bored of food. I'm also very lazy when it comes to food so i tend to make things that require little to no effort to do so (when i'm the one cooking that is. My boyfriend does probably 99% of the cooking in our house <3). I find it hard to eat the same thing more than 3 times in a week. And even just trying to decide what kinds of food to eat in a week is also a challenge because often times, nothing "sounds good". Consuming liquids on the other hand, i can drink the same drink multiple times a day for days on end!

I know typically you shouldn't drink your calories, but drinks often have fewer calories than food in the first place. My mom passed away 2 months ago, and during my grieving process, weight loss has not been a priority to me. But before she passed i was having liquid meals for breakfast and lunch, and eating real food for dinner and snacking if i needed to. I was really enjoying that sort of routine!

This has been a long winded post, but my main question is: Are there any other users here who also focus more on a semi liquid diet? What kinds of liquids do you consume to help you feel more full? I'm looking for more variety when i do go back to focusing on weight loss.

Thank you <3

submitted by /u/StarDuztYT
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ZoFYSP

No comments:

Post a Comment