Wednesday, June 12, 2019

I'm scared I can't lose weight

Hi, I created a throwaway that just follows and focuses on weight loss, but here's my story.

I studied abroad last semester and at a certain point I began to notice my clothes were getting a little tight. By the end I couldn't fit in to my jeans at all. Even then, I could tell I had gained some weight but I figured it wasn't too much and I could easily lose it once I cut out excessive drinking/eating at restaurants 10x a day/almost no sleep etc. At the end of my abroad I backpacked through Europe for 10 days. At this point I was walking around 5 miles a day, barely any alcohol, only small salads or protein options. There were some days due to travel that I would only have time for dinner.

I returned to the US, attempted to put on my old jeans, and they were EVEN TIGHTER. So, I finally weighed myself and I weigh 127 lbs which means I gained around 30 pounds abroad. I am in absolute shock. Mainly because I just spent 10 days lightly dieting (compared to most) but maintaining a lifestyle drastically different than the past 5 months.

I am:

22 years old

5'2

127 lbs

goal weight: 110 lbs

Started PSMF 4 days ago, and daily hourly exercises

I have always been a naturally petite, not particularly athletic body type. I've weighed no more than 108lbs since the 7th grade and l and never diet and never exercise, it's just my body type. Knowing that 10 days of actively trying to be healthy and exercise and focus on calories in/calories out led me to 0 weight changes has me terrified I will never be able to lose this weight. HELP!!!!

p.s. I know that seems like a very low weight but I am a very small person (size 5 1'2 shoes) etc. The main issue I noticed (before even my clothes) was that my body actually started to ache from carrying so much extra weight/it's VERY noticeable in my face. At this point I don't even care about reaching my original weight I just want to fit in my clothes again and feel comfortable in my body :(

submitted by /u/cabbagepatchclur
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2KM2CAr

No comments:

Post a Comment