Saturday, June 8, 2019

I've lost 22 pounds/10kg :)

Hey, so i've been dieting for around a month (since the 12th of may) and i lost 10kg!!!!! at first i lost 5kg really fast and then the slow down started. So you have to know im a really unpatient with my weight loss. When stay the same weight for 3 days i get tired but this time i never budged. After i switched to CICO my weight stagnated for a week but i've lost 4kg since then!! it sometimes stays the same for a couple of days and then i woosh a kg down. Im really proud that i didnt budge while my weight "stagnated", it sounds silly because its only a couple of days but im really glad!!

im currently 113kg and my goal weight is around 80kg and im 175cm tall, 17 years old

thank you for reading

submitted by /u/r6kob
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IxjZCj

No comments:

Post a Comment