Monday, June 3, 2019

I’ve never been more frustrated with a plateau.

This is more of a rant, which I hope is ok. I’ve been losing weight slowly but steadily for about 2 and a half years. I’m F/22/5’2 with a starting weight of 193. In April I was at my lowest at 137, and now I’m at 140.
I started grad school in September which really stalled my weight loss, but luckily I was maintaining. However, since January I have been working my butt off, and only seeing little change. At the beginning of May, I started a strength training program with some girls I know to supplement my cardio. I was feeling great doing it, but I’ve actually gained 3 lbs and haven’t lost any inches on my stomach. I’m ready to cry as I see everyone else with these amazing results. It appears now that no matter how much I’m changing my workouts, or eating clean, it’s not helping. I’ve been staying fairly under calorie goals too, and adding more movement to my day (longer walks with my dog).
Does anyone have any words of wisdom? I’m ready to throw in the towel and accept I’ll never be happy with my body.

submitted by /u/sfblslugger
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2EOgvue

No comments:

Post a Comment