Monday, June 3, 2019

Does eating before and after exercise defeat the purpose of losing weight?

Hi guys,

Long time lurker and first time I've created an account to ask a question! After reading everyone else's post in this sub, I decided two months ago that it was time to change my life around for myself and my young family. Gym is going really well and I've cut out a lot of sugary and processed food. I used to have 3 to 4 cans of coke a day, with bags of crisps, biscuits and sweets!

I'm Asian so a lot of my diet growing up has rice and this is by far the hardest part of my diet. However one of my friends said that eating rice before and after exercising actually does a lot of good for the body as it fuels the body back with energy lost after working out. So I'm wondering if this is true. Can I eat rice before and after exercising without it affecting my weight loss?

I'm around 173cm and at 83KG. My body leans more towards ecto-morph. I would say I'm thin-fat, if that makes any sense to anybody! I've always been very sporty so I think my diet hasn't had an affect on the outside of my body until a few months ago. My goal is to get more muscle but also lose the fat I've gained over the years of my terrible diet!

submitted by /u/IllustriousPen4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/314m4yd

No comments:

Post a Comment