Monday, June 3, 2019

My story and Day one of my weight loss journey

My first post ever on Reddit, until now I have always been the ghost lurking and watching. Be ready for a long post this is my story. (Honestly, I needed to write this down.)

Today is the 1st day of my new weight loss journey.

I have always been the big kid with a love and appreciation for food. I remember my parents having fights at the dinner table about how much I eat. My mom believes that I over eat or under eat never the right amount for her, while my dad grew up without knowing were the next hot meal will come from so eat as much as you can. My mom loves me, but she never wanted a fat kid, so her love came in sharp comments about my weight and eating. So, welcome to high school were I was depressed, suicidal, and addicted to diet pills she bought me. I finale got myself out of that bad place around junior to senior year, I was happy and doing good in my AP classes. My mom loved me and got off my back about my health and physical appearance. I, also, came to learn my mom just wanted to save me from being obese like some my family members.

All is good then comes college

I was doing good with working out and not over eating. BUT, the food at my campus for dorms sucks ass. I ate pizza, because it was the only food not to create heart burn and stomach pain. Come to learn, They used powder milk in almost everything, which I'm allergic too. I could over come all of this, but than came "He shall not be named" or my ex boyfriend. To put a long story short, He was emotional and verbal abusive, which lead me to deal with my emotions through eating. He was fat himself, so he more than motivated the unhealthy lifestyle. I tried to go out and do things to move around, but he only wanted to stay at home. Side story, I have been diagnosed with PTSD, anxiety, and depression, so when he started to feel stressed or didn't want to be somewhere he would "fake" a panic attack. Some will say that maybe he would have one, I don't know, but it felt like faking cause he back to normal when he got what he wanted. In the end, I gained about 100 lbs in the relationship.

Now, I'm free that relationship and I want to free from the weight that causes issues throughout my day. I will update how it goes. Luckily, I'm in a good friendship and relationship area when I'm doing this journey. Thank you for letting me get this off my chest.

submitted by /u/ajanderson4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Xm2iw1

No comments:

Post a Comment