Thursday, June 13, 2019

Just saying no...

So I am really trying to get back on track with my weight loss. Short story: I lost 35lb between October 2018 and February 2019 ish. I've since gained about 10lb back, and I really want to get going again.

One of the biggest issues for me right now is the Tuck Shop I run from my office at work! It is filled with my favourite chocolate bars and crisps (aka chips) and I am alone with them a lot of the time. I am an huge secret binge eater so it is taking all of my willpower to not demolish the lot.

However... this is day 3 of resisting eating ANYTHING from the shop, and it feels good! I have had to constantly write NO on my hand, and slap myself a few times to stop myself... but damn, it feels good to be in control again.

There wasn't really a point to this post, I just felt proud of myself! Maybe if I celebrate the small successes, it won't seem like such a huge, achievable journey...

TLDR: I avoided binge eating the snacks I'm stuck in a room with. Yass.

submitted by /u/humidex-7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2KLBVfh

No comments:

Post a Comment