Thursday, June 13, 2019

Here we go (again).

Hi.

It's time for me to be accountable for my actions. I stood on the scale today at 284. Ive been putting off this weight loss journey since January. Each and every day I'd tell myself tomorrow.

The last 6 years I've worked nights in a hospital. Its been terrible and ive watched a lot of people pass on and I think ive been depressed longer than I know. I td myself that we never know when we could go so I might as well enjoy myself. I over eat, I choose unhealthy options. I live off fast food and pizza.

The problem is I know how to lose weight. The last couple years ive bounced 220 to 260 and now I'm at 284. This is the most ive ever weighed.

I got some really good news a couple months ago. I got a really good job and im finally out of orientation. I dont work random 12 hour shifts on random nights. I work a normal monday to friday and I get off work early. I also get to sleep at normal times and its worked wonders on my mood.

Im ready to do this for real. Today ive started calories in calories out. I got myself a gym membership for the first time (Does anyone have any workout routines for a newbie?) . I want to be accountable so im writing this post. Hopefully this fuels me and gives me motivation. Ive been looking at progress pictures on another subreddit and its helping.

Im doing this, whatever it takes.

submitted by /u/Whateverittakes182
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RaSbb4

No comments:

Post a Comment