Thursday, June 13, 2019

Where to start

Hello,

I have been having major issues knowing where to start to lose weight. I am a 20 year old f who is 5'2' and weighs 250lbs. I have been to my doctor to discuss where to start, which he wasn't very helpful and prescribed me metformin to try and aid in the weight loss.

I have been tracking my daily calorie intake which I have set to aim for ~1670 per day, I am eating about that sometimes a little over sometimes a little under.

The main issue I am having is finding the motivation, time, and energy to exercise. I don't know where to start. I have considered a gym membership however I feel like I dont have the push or drive to go regularly nor do I feel I have the self confidence to go there infront of others. I have tried to go for walks around the area where I live but again im finding it really really hard to find the motivation after I finish work to do it.

Does anyone have any tips or tricks to help me along this journey? I have been obese my ENTIRE life and the idea of losing enough weight to be even considered just overweight, is daunting and it really really feels like I will never get there. Why try when you wont get there right?

Thanks

submitted by /u/EllzTrap
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Wzzwa0

No comments:

Post a Comment