Thursday, June 13, 2019

High-Protein Breakfast = Hungry All Day?

F, 5’4”,145, 22 years old.

Hey guys, I’m currently on a weight loss journey of losing my skinny fat (about 25% body fat) and gaining some lean muscle.

I notice if I eat a high-protein meal at the start of day (and I’m a lifelong vegan, so the protein is always plant-based), I notice I’m hungry all the rest of the day. Like, I’m eating huge salads and other healthy meals rest of the day, but I’m hungry while still eating them, and I’m making something to eat soon after.

Why is this? Is this a sign my metabolism is revving up? Either way, I actually don’t mind the feeling (it feels good to me in a weird way!) just wondering why.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/tofugirl505
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2XbE7U2

No comments:

Post a Comment