Saturday, June 1, 2019

New here- attractive spouse

Hello! I’m new to this subreddit and I was wondering if anyone else is overweight/out of shape with a very fit/attractive spouse. When we first got together at age 16, I was 120lbs, and in great shape from being on the swim team. Here we are 12 years and 4 kids later and I’m 220lbs and hold all of my weight in my face/abdomen. My legs and arms need to be toned up but they really haven’t changed much. When I met him, I was an A bra size, now I’m an F. You get the gist.

Anyways, he looks exactly the same, except a beard. He’s gorgeous, and I don’t just say that with bias. He gets attention for his looks regularly (by both sexes) and I’m totally proud of having a hot husband. But I’m struggling to let him be a part of my weight loss journey.

He wants to help train me... y’all I can’t do a single push up or crunch yet. I can plank for a few seconds. I’m SO EMBARRASSED to let him see just how our of shape I am. He does 100 push ups a day and out of confusion, cannot figure out why I can’t do one yet. I don’t think he means to be hurtful at all. He says he really wants to help me however I can receive it, but I’m so sensitive about it with him. Any ideas on how I can let him help me without me wanting to hide my face in shame? I’d love to become that fit couple with him. Thank you!

submitted by /u/sarahLOUzer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JSV4ME

No comments:

Post a Comment