Saturday, June 1, 2019

Undoing all my hard work during finals season

Hey guys, I'm currently finishing up my second year in college and finals season is a week away. I've lived on campus this year and the food on campus is in the form of dining halls that are buffet-style. This entire year has been a journey of me learning to control my eating and restrain myself when I could eat all the delicious and fattening foods and desserts at any time I want. It has been one of the hardest things I've ever done and it hasn't been a perfect journey. I haven't lost as much as i would like but i'm still incredibly loud of myself for losing at all this year. Last week I finally hit a small milestone in my weight loss and I was feeling like I was on top of the world. However, one part about being at school means that some weeks get incredibly stressful, especially midterms and finals weeks. This week and next are shaping up to be incredibly stressful with all my tests, and I’ve just been feeling burnt out in school and also in my eating. After studying for hours I just crack in the dining halls and just eat and eat and eat. Now my weight is inching back up and i’m undoing weeks of hard work and diligence because of it. This crappy feelings are really dragging me down and I’m just getting more and more frustrated as I keep gaining. Anyways, I don’t have any friends here that would understand how I’m feeling and I just wanted to get it all out. Thanks for being such a great community, I’ve gotten so much motivation here over the year.

submitted by /u/sophiab100
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JNsegI

No comments:

Post a Comment