Saturday, June 1, 2019

Intermittent fasting? Yay or nay?

Hey all, I’m fairly new here. I’ve been lurking and reading...and honestly this is probably one of the best weight loss groups I’ve ever seen. Kudos to you all!!

Anyways, I’ve been looking into intermittent fasting. Mainly because we just bought a house, and money is crazy tight, so eating a super healthy diet isn’t in the cards right now. But I have thought about doing keto because it honestly looks like a cheaper alternative....somewhat.

However!! I was wondering if the fasting would help now, until I can get my diet a little more under control. I am doing a lot more portion control...but maybe that would help further my progress.

submitted by /u/breenana
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JTE1u7

No comments:

Post a Comment