Tuesday, June 11, 2019

NSV: First cheat meal in 121 days, didn't feel guilty

So last night I went out to celebrate handing in my last piece of assessment to complete my undergrad degree. This is my 17th week of weight loss and I've managed to drop 31kg, and at first I was really hesitant to sway from my diet but this was one of the few things that deserved a celebration.

Ended up having a truffle chicken burger and some loaded bbq beef fries. Was still the only thing I ate that day, so I think I may have even stayed under my 1500 calorie limit! My TDEE recommends 3278 so either way it shouldn't matter too much. The scales might not move this week, but hell, that could just be from all the extra salt.

Time moves regardless, and one bad meal means nothing over such a long time. Cheat days are okay, even though you want to deny yourself until you're happy with looking at yourself in the mirror. Sometimes you don't always like what you see. that the hard work doesn't seem to be helping too much, but plateaus happen. The thing is, sometimes it's hard to say yes when you've been doing so well for so long, but its good to take a break, even for a day.

submitted by /u/SPQRAurelius
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WDqY6M

No comments:

Post a Comment