Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Coke Zero

Hows it going everyone, I have a quick question for all of you awesome people.

In your personal experience, has Coke Zero stalled your weight loss? I've been drinking these suckers whenever I get a craving for sweets and so far it hasn't shown any impacts on weight loss. However, I keep seeing articles that are stating "any diet drink is bad for you blah blah blah". I've been eating a ton better now that I'm home from college and have already seen the results. I'm starting to workout like I did back in high school so I'm off to a really great start. Anyway, Being that Coke Zero has been the only alternative to combatting any cravings I get, it would mean a ton to have some personal experiences with Coke Zero. If you need any background I'm a 20 year old male that is 5'10 and 242 pounds (down 10 lbs in 17 days so again, doing great so far!) Anyway, thanks for taking the time for providing any input. I really appreciate it!

submitted by /u/Axstin98
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2KHqEwE

No comments:

Post a Comment