Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Going to Disney in 362 days. I'm the fattest I have ever been

Hi there, Long time lurker, weight loss failure several times. My parents surprised my family with a trip to Disney almost a year from now. I'm the fattest I have ever been. 33 year old full time dad. 345 lbs. This isn't the first trip to Disney with my family and our children, but dang do I not want to be fat in Disney again.

Since my divorce I thought I was going to lose weight and get in shape to one up my X. It was the other way around. She lost all the weight and one upped me. Because I was the food enabler. It's hard to admit, but when she didn't have my income to eat or me getting it she lost weight.

Now I'm at 345. 3 4 5. Gross. I hate my body, my joints hate me, work is hard becuase I have to stand all day and put 3 4 5 lbs on my knees. I have a sports car I don't drive becuase getting in a out whilr being fat sucks.

I keep seeing success stories about losing weight in a year. If I was able to lose 100lb in a year I would be so happy. I haven't been 245 lbs in a decade probably. Lowest I ever got to was 200 Taking a pill that is no longer made.

So here's to hopefully starting and staying on track this time. Just doing cico at 1200 to 1500ish calories a day. 2lb a week x 52 weeks is 104. How hard can it be?

Hopefully I can get out of my own head and this depression type feeling and kick this in the butt.

submitted by /u/wowoall
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2wNAPaC

No comments:

Post a Comment